WE WILL BE SCREENING ALL EURO 2012 MATCHES AND OLYMPIC GAMES THIS SUMMER ON OUR BIG SCREEN TV IN OUR GARDEN
In an unassuming street directly under the Acropolis in the atmospheric old quarter of Plaka and right next to the brand new Acropolis museum, Hotel Dioskouros is located in one of the city's more exclusive areas, offering travellers a first-rate location, at budget hostel rates.
This intimate hotel offers clean and simple rooms with shared bathrooms and all basic hotel facilities: Air conditioning, inclusive breakfasts, free Internet (3 computers) and WiFi, common area, 24-hour reception and security. Several top floor rooms offer a close-up view of the Acropolis while the garden below comes alive in the summer for guests to drink, socialise and relax.
The hotel's immediate surroundings present a palpable sense of history. Guests can follow the ancient paths winding around the Acropolis, the
Venturing a few minutes further by foot, guests could find themselves within the shopping district of Ermou, hunting for antiques at Monastiraki's flea market, following the footspteps of Socrates at the Ancient Marketplace, sipping coffee in Kolonaki, or in the vibrant party areas of Gazi or Psyrri.
All essential amenities are accessible including direct transport links to the airport (30 minutes away by Metro or bus), easy access to the beach at Glyfada (via tram or Metro) and train links to the South cost
Dioskouros Hotel offers an ideal location from which the seasoned traveller can tap into an ancient world at unbeatable rates.
Services/facilities in brief:
- Free breakfast
- Free Internet
- Baby Cots available upon request
- Luggage storage
- 24 hour reception
- Vending machine with Snack, drinks and travel products.
- Travel and Tours Desk discounted rates for hotel Guests
- Paid Parking in the neighbourhood
- Upon request we can also arrange shuttle services to and from the airport and transportation around mainland
Location – Close to:
- Acropolis – 5 minutes
- Syntagma Metro (Airport connection) – 5 minutes by foot
- Syntagma Sq Airport Bus – 5 minutes by foot
- Ermou Shopping high street – 5 minute walk
- Banks/Post Office/Supermarkets within 5 minutes walk.
Breakfast consists of:
- Fresh Bread
- Pancakes- Tea
- Coffee (Filter and instant)
For all our news
head over to
Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive an email for when we have special offers on, there are events ion Athens and to update you on any renovations we may undergo...............
Click for weather forecast